The Line 03 MIPS® + half-shell MTB helmet is the most versatile and lightest, with superior safety to tackle any route in total control.
The superior protection guaranteed by the outer shell in polycarbonate, combined with an inner shell in dual density EPS, mapped according to the areas of the skull that are most subject and exposed to impacts. An advanced structure that, in just grams of total weight (in size M), allows it to exceed all the international standards of the category.
Security is in every detail. The integrated MIPS® system reduces the dangerous rotational forces of an impact transmitted to the head. The helmet is equipped with the NFC TwiceMe® system that allows you to transmit personal and health information faster, allowing you to drastically reduce rescue times. The integrated RECCO® system allows the rider to be always traceable in situations of loss or emergency.
The superior comfort of the soft thermoformed interiors in anti-bacterial and anti-odor lining allows you to focus only on the path, pedaling without constraints even over long distances. 18 vents distributed along the entire surface of the shell allow for optimal ventilation and breathability in every phase of activity and in all weather conditions. The back design of the cap is designed to easily pass the hair collected in a ponytail or braid.
Visibility is perfect on all routes and in all conditions thanks to the practical, flexible peak with adjustable inclination, solid and operable with one hand and wearing gloves.
Fast and safe closure control is ensured by the Fidlock® magnetic system, which can also be operated with gloves on.
- 17 air intakes for maximum flow
- Adjustable peak
- Anti-bacterial and anti-odor internal lining
- Fidlock® magnetic buckle system
- MIPS rotational impact protection system
- Integrated NFC (Near Field Communication) device
- RECCO® reflector
- Removable and washable inner lining
- Size adjustment by rotor
- Weight: 340 gr (size M-L)
- AS / NZ 2063
- CE EN1078
- CPSC 1203
- Inner shell 96% Polystyrene / Outer shell polycarbonate 1% pa66 1% foam, 1% Polyester 1%
- Dual density EPS foam offers superior protection while reducing weight
- Outer shell in polycarbonate