The Linea 03 half-shell MTB helmet offers the versatility, lightness and safety to tackle any route in total control.
The superior protection guaranteed by the outer shell in polycarbonate, combined with an inner shell in dual density EPS, mapped according to the areas of the skull that are most subject and exposed to impacts. An advanced structure that, in just 340 grams of total weight (in size M), allows it to exceed all international standards of the category.
The superior comfort of the soft thermoformed interiors in anti-bacterial and anti-odor lining allows you to focus only on the path, pedaling without constraints even over long distances. 18 vents distributed along the entire surface of the shell allow for optimal ventilation and breathability in every phase of activity and in all weather conditions. The back design of the cap is designed to easily pass the hair collected in a ponytail or braid.
Visibility is perfect on all routes and in all conditions thanks to the practical, flexible peak with adjustable inclination, solid and operable with one hand and wearing gloves.
- 17 air intakes for maximum flow
- Adjustable peak
- Anti-bacterial and anti-odor internal lining
- Removable and washable inner lining
- Size adjustment by rotor
- Weight: 340 gr (size M-L)
- AS / NZ 2063
- CE EN1078
- CPSC 1203
- Inner shell 96% Polystyrene / Outer shell polycarbonate 1% pa66 1% foam, 1% Polyester 1%
- Dual density EPS foam offers superior protection while reducing weight
- Outer shell in polycarbonate