You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Other colors available :
The Cube Reaction Hybrid Performance is versatile and robust and was built around the Bosch Performance Line motor with 75 Nm of torque, silent and powerful at the same time. It is designed to accommodate the Bosch Smart System technology and can house a battery up to 625 Wh to allow you to pedal longer without worries. Plus, it features a handy mount for an optional kickstand, room to add a frame lock, and a clever way to store a multitool or lock under the top tube. In addition, the new speed sensor arrangement and internal cable routing create clean lines and minimize maintenance. Included a seat clamp tool.
- Frame: Aluminum Superlite, gravity cast, Agile Ride Geometry, 1.5 head tube, Boost 148, fully integrated battery, advanced internal cable routing, kickstand mounting points /mudguard/rack
- Engine: Bosch Performance Gen3, 75 Nm, 250 Watt, Smart System
- Display: Bosch LED Remote
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 625 Wh
- Charger: Bosch 4A
- Fork: SR Suntour NVX30 Coil, 100mm
- Shock absorber: /
- Front derailleur: /
- Rear derailleur: Shimano RD-M3100-SGS, 9s
- Shifter: Shimano SL-M3100 -R, Rapidfire-Plus
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG201, 11-36T
- Chain: KMC X9
- Crown: 38T
- Cranks: ACID E-Crank, 175mm
- Front brake: Shimano BR-MT200, 2 pistons
- Rear brake: Shimano BR-MT200, 2 pistons
- Discs: 180mm / 180mm
- Front tyre: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 27.5x2 .35
- Rear tyre: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 27.5x2.35
- Rims: CUBE EX23, 32 holes, Tubeless Ready
- Front hub: Shimano HB-TX505, quick release, Centerlock
- Rear hub: Shimano FH-TX505, quick release, Centerlock
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro, 740mm
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem E-MTB, 31.8mm
- Saddle: Natural Fit Sequence
- Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm, with semi-integrated CUBE Screwlock hidden clamping system, 36mm
- Maximum weight allowed: 140kg
- Weight: 23.9kg
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Non vuoi attendere i tempi di spedizione?
Con il servizio Pick&Pay acquisti online e ritirare di persona presso il Ridewill Point in provincia di Como.