Heated gloves Capit Warmme Outdoor for motorcycle, skiing, hiking, fishing and other activities.
They use avant-garde materials that offer lightness, strength, resistance to wind and rain but also the natural transpiration.
The heating circuit follows the profile of the hand radiating heat in each part (including fingers) ensuring benefits even at lower temperatures.
- Waterproof and Insulation
- Thumb and forefinger with touch screen functionality.
- Rubber insert on the forefinger for cleaning the visor
- EN13594 1KP approved knuckle and palm protection
- Carbon-made heating elements, flexible and ultra-thin, positioned in specific areas, including fingers.
- One easy-to-use command to select the available temperatures.
- Temperature indicator in 3 stages:
Red light = high temperature (battery life 3.5 hours)
Light Orange = medium temperature (6.5 hours battery life)
Green = low temperature (7.5 hours battery life)
- Lithium-ion battery 7.4 V - 3000 mAh
Battery and charger included in the box (also sold separately as a spare)