With 35mm of travel, the eeSilk + seat post was designed for any dirt or mixed road. These seatposts bring great improvements to gravel or MTB bikes by reducing the vibrations transmitted to the saddle area. eeSilk + is based on the proven Parallel Linkage technology already present in the Thudbuster and eeSilk suspension seatposts. Parallel Linkage technology stays aligned with rear wheel movement. When a bump lifts the back of a bike, the rear wheel pushes up and forward against the rider. eeSilk + works by compressing in the exact opposite direction, downwards and backwards, absorbing force at the same speed.
The eeSilk + seat post can be adjusted for different weights and riding styles of the cyclist by selecting the elastomer that best suits the cyclist's needs and performance preferences. eeSilk + is shipped with a medium elastomer installed. Extra Soft, Soft, Firm and Extra Firm elastomers are sold separately.
- Diameter: 31.6mm
- Material: carbon fiber
- Parallel Linkage Technology. Arms in forged and machined aluminum
- Solid stainless steel pins with IGUS bushings
- Elastomer No. 5 supplied pre-installed from the factory. Other elastomers sold separately
- Excursion: 35 mm
- Length: 362 mm
- Weight: 333 g
- Maximum rider weight: 250 lbs
- Displacement: 12 mm
- Front clamp bolt: titanium wheel