- Evolution of the cartridge and air spring for superior sensitivity, control and support
- SKF seals combined with 2,5WT Motorex oil for a smoother response
- Adjustable excursion with included cleats
- Pneumatic spring with independent positive / negative chamber
- Air volume adjustable without tools on 8 positions
- D-Loc Boost 15x110mm thru-axle, patented by cane creek to manage rotational forces
- Wheel size: 29 / 27.5 +
- Excursion: 160mm
- Type: Air
- Stem diameter: 35mm
- Color: Glossy Black
- Sleeve: 1-1 / 8 - 1,5 conical 265 mm
- Offset: 44mm
- Minimum disc diameter: 180mm (In case of Hope Tech brake you will need a 200mm disc with special adapter)
- Weight: 2080g
Western North Carolina is known for many things – flowing singletrack followed by rugged descents, miles of beautiful and serene country roads, seemingly endless gravel tracks… and really good beer.
A staple of that regional beer culture is the “small batch” brew. These are unique and interesting beers that are produced in limited quantities for a limited time. They give both the brewer and the beer lover a chance to try something new and have some fun with the beer that they love.
This year, in honor of the brewing heritage of western North Carolina, Cane Creek is offering our own small batch series of products. Starting today, Cane Creek will offer our HELM MKII fork, Hellbender 70 headset, Hellbender 70 bottom bracket and crank preloader in a deep amber color we are calling IPA after the iconic brew.