You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
F.I.R.S.T. is the new Braking braking system, unique and complete renewed in its main characteristics, precisely the FIRST of a new era. A completely new project, 100% Made in Italy and CNC machined, the result of the experience gained on the competition fields. "F.I.R.S.T." guarantees customized braking thanks to the new design that will allow you to manage the ergonomics of the brake INDEPENDENTLY of the hydraulic adjustment. A dress that you can customize through the choice of various possible customizations. "TAILOR-MADE" is one of our missions: to provide a brake that is suitable for everyone, perfect for each discipline and customizable according to the different needs of each cyclist.
- Braided steel tube
- Lighter and stiffer master cylinder and caliper. The pair of systems has a weight of 60gr less than IN.CA.S 2.0
- New hydraulic regulation system INDEPENDENT of the lever position regulation
- Possibility to easily change the link and therefore the reaction arm of the pump, for a braking power up to (+26%) compared to IN.CA.S. 2.0
- New and slimmer pump cartridge, with more holes for lubrication and polished piston chamber for better sliding of the piston
- Newly shaped pump tank with increased oil volume (+10%) and easy oil suction even in inverted position
- New diaphragm system and pump cover for precise separation between oil and air. Avoid problems such as oil emulsions, sudden emptying of the lever, air problems after operating the lever with the bike upright, and ultimately better management of the oil volume change
- Easier caliper bleeding system - with built-in bleed nipple in the highest position, to make bleeding faster and more effective
- New caliper mounting holes, for better and faster centering of the caliper on the frame
- New pad pin with clip safety
- Geometry and tolerances of the o-ring housings of the caliper modified, for a better roll-back of the piston and a faster oil flow
- Possibility to directly install 3 mm thick discs without the need of spacers, and without disassembling the caliper
- Front tube 950mm
- Rear tube 1850mm
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
- 1 x F.I.R.S.T. 950mm
- 1 x F.I.R.S.T. 1850mm
- 2 x pair of G43-A12- Sintered Race pads
- Fixing screws and washers
ATTENTION: Caliper with 3mm thickness can only be used on the rear, on the front possible interference with fork sliders
Matchmaker for direct attachment shifter / telescopic seatpost not included, to be purchased separately.
N.B: F.I.R.S.T. uses the same pads and the same hydraulic hoses of IN.CA.S. The same fittings can then be used for assembly. All other spare parts are not compatible!
100% MADE IN ITALY
F.I.R.S.T. (and IN.CA.S) are the only brakes on the market to have the possibility of replacing the cartridge, changing the diameter of the pump piston to modify the braking action.
- With the 9mm cartridge you have a more linear but more powerful braking action. The smaller area guarantees higher pressures in the pipes (more power), while the lower fluid flow means that a greater stroke of the lever is needed to transfer the same volume of fluid to the caliper (greater modulation)
- With the cartridge from 10mm there is a more immediate braking action at the beginning of the stroke but less powerful. The greater area develops lower pressures in the pipes (lower peak power), while the greater fluid flow rate means that the stroke of the lever to transfer the same volume of fluid is lower than the stroke with a 9mm cartridge (less modulable, more ON /OFF)
Replacing the link modifies the reaction arm of the pump by acting on the power of the system. There are three sizes of Link available:
- Short: More powerful braking action
- Standard, supplied as standard: Averagely powerful braking action
- Long: Less powerful but more modulable braking action
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Non vuoi attendere i tempi di spedizione?
Con il servizio Pick&Pay acquisti online e ritirare di persona presso il Ridewill Point in provincia di Como.