As an additional operating panel, the Mini Remote complements the System Controller, expands the range of functions and enables safe operation. It is connected to the System Controller via Bluetooth and can be mounted flexibly on the handlebar. Buttons near the thumb allow you to keep your hands on the handlebars at all times. More buttons offer more functions: With the Mini Remote you get practical functions, such as intelligent walk assistance, and you can switch the eBike light on or off. The Mini Remote can be quickly mounted later and is connected to the System Controller via Bluetooth. Its buttons are dual-assignment: for ride mode, light function, intelligent walk assistance and control of a display. The Mini Remote works with or without a display. Operate the eBike Flow app Ride Screen or display screens. Small thumb gaps and non-slip soft-touch surface: the buttons are equipped with icons and are intuitive. Compatible with Bosch Smart System, the intelligent system.
- Mount the Mini Remote as a practical supplement to the System Controller, if they have not already been installed together on the eBike by the manufacturer. You can easily mount the Mini Remote on the handlebar by yourself and pair it with the System Controller via Bluetooth; alternatively, you can contact your dealer. Intelligent ergonomics enable intuitive use. For example, you can change the riding mode without taking your hand off the handlebars and thus ride even safer, both on the trail and in the city
- Avoid cables that disturb the clean look of the eBike: the Mini Remote is connected to the System Controller via Bluetooth and therefore does not require a cable connection. The fact that the extensive range of functions is controlled with just three buttons underlines the minimalist design
- Quickly find the right function using the icons on the easy-to-touch tactile buttons. Each button is assigned two functions. You can switch between functions with a long or short press of the keys, facilitating intuitive operation
- The Hill Hold function prevents the eBike from accidentally rolling back on a steep slope or stairs, thus completing the support of the intelligent walk assistance. If you intentionally or carelessly release the "minus" button on the Mini Remote or the LED Remote while pushing, the function is activated automatically: Hill Hold prevents the eBike from rolling backwards for around ten seconds, without needing to apply the brake. So when you plan your eMTB tour, for example, you no longer have to worry about pushing the bike
- The mini-remote works without a display, but can also operate a display as well as the eBike Flow app
- Diameter 22.2mm