- for testing heated and non-heated O2 sensors with 1 to 4 cables
- LED indicator bar indicates the O2 sensor signal
- simulates O2 sensor signal rich or lean, to test the ECU response
- suitable for engines with zirconium and titanium O2 sensors
- the tester identifies the connected cable, mass, heater or ECU voltage (if available)
- cable piercing clip for easy connection
- low battery indicator
- sealed switches for workshop environment
- durable ABS housing
- battery: 9V, 6F22 or equivalent, alkaline (included)
- operating environment: -10°C to 50°C / <75% RH
- storage environment: -20°C to 60°C / <85% RH
- housing dimensions: 147 x 81 x 29 mm
- weight: approx. 250 g (incl. battery)
The products we sell are original, new and guaranteed, and if you change your mind or are not satisfied with the product you have purchased, you have up to 14 days to return it.
We guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All our orders are fully tracked.
Same day dispatch on orders before 6pm