- Principle of operation:
There is an alternating magnetic field.
The metallic object (e.g. nut), in the induction coil,
acts on the induced eddy currents
as an electrical resistance and thus heats up.
- allows heating of screws / nuts without
severely heating surrounding components or
even destroying them, as it is often the case
when heated with a torch
- within the shortest possible time, e.g. rusty nuts
are heated and can be loosened
- using for e.g. ball joint pinch bolts
and other items on axle and engine
- also for heating components such as
- includes the following induction coils
inductive coil 19 mm, 220 mm long for Ø