You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
- Frame: Mako Hybrid GT, Racing or Endurance adjustable Geometry BGC with Flip Chip System, Kinematic PERFORMANCE E-mtb 151-146mm, Full carbon HMR2X, Triple moncoque, Resin Matrix Nanotech CNT, bearings full ball ISB VMAX, Full internal cable system ICS2, Headset integrated OH2S 1-1/2" - 1-1.8" , Post mounted system PMS brake, 29x2.60 maximun tyre, Thru axle Boost 12x148mm, weight 2600g
- Engine: Polini EP3 MX+ Tuning BR HYBRID Engine Control Unit , Shift Control Unit, Nominal performances 250W - 90Nm, Peak performances 600W, 144mm bottom bracket width, weight 2980g
- Display: Polini Color display TFT 3" High-contrast LCD, APP 3 Engine Maps TOURING - DYNAMIC - RACE, 10 features, USB port, Bluetooth comunication, ANT+ comunication, MTB handlebar support
- Battery: Portapower 720Wh 36V 20Ah, Cells SAMSUNG INR21700-50E, 3960g
- Charger: Porta Power charger 220-240V 3A
- Fork: Rock Shox35 GOLD RL, Motion Control, 15x110mm Maxle Stealth, Tapered steerer OD 69, Rake 44mm, 35 mm straight wall STEEL Fast Black, weight 2377g, 150mm travel
- Shock absorber: Rock Shox Deluxe (or Super Deluxe Select+) BERRIA MAKO HYBRID Trail Custom, Solo Air, Trunion 185X55mm, 140mm travel
- Rear derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle, 12s
- Derailleur: /
- Shift lever: SRAM SX Eagle Trigger
- Cassette: SRAM XG1210, 11-50T
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle CN-EAGL-SX-A1
- Chainring: 34T
- Cranks: FSA ISIS Polini System, aluminum, 170mm
- Front brake: SRAM DB8, 4 pistons
- Rear brake: SRAM DB8, 4 pistons
- Discs: 203mm / 203mm
- Front tire: Vittoria Martello 29X2.60", Tubeless ready, GRAPHENE 2.0 120 TPI
- Rear tire: Vittoria Agarro 29x2.60", Tubeless ready, GRAPHENE 2.0 120 TPI
- Rims: FULCRUM E-METAL 700, alloy, TLR, 30mm internal width
- Front hub: FULCRUM, 15x110mm
- Rear hub: FULCRUM, 12x148mm
- Handlebar: Avanforce 2, 31,8mm, 780mm
- Stem: Avanforce ICS2 MTB, 0°, 31.8mm, 60mm
- Saddle: Essax Era Varilla Acero
- Seatpost: TRANZX JD-YSPJL Aluminum 7075-T6, 0° offset, 31.6x421mm, 125mm travel
- Maximum permissible weight: /
- Weight: /
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Non vuoi attendere i tempi di spedizione?
Con il servizio Pick&Pay acquisti online e ritirare di persona presso il Ridewill Point in provincia di Como.