Pair of inserts (front and rear) Barzotto LD INTERESTING model ideal for trail bike, all mountain, enduro, DH, e-bike.
- LD is the acronym of "long life" for this model which is characterized by:
- Absolutely new material in Italy for this application
- Narrow base facilitates insertion into the rim channel, while the flat upper side allows for a generous air cushion inside the tire
- For the front wheel the insert is made of mono compound material, while in the rear wheel where the load is greater the insert is double compound to ensure more protection to the rim
- Does not absorb latex
- Rim with inner bead width from 25mm to 30mm
- Valves not included
- Weight 230gr (pair)
Its mechanical ability to absorb shocks without being damaged makes the Barzotto LD the definitive insert, its life will certainly not be less than that of your beloved bike.
Differentiated between front and rear
The inserts are differentiated by type of bike, by type of rim and by type of tire.
The needs of the wheels change whether they are at the front or at the rear. The first, in fact, carries less load and needs to be light and agile, the second instead must be robust but at the same time not durable, so the inserts for XC, enduro and DH are different from those of the front. rear.
The experience gained in these years of development has led to giving the Barzotto LD the special shape where one part (the narrow one) fits into the rim channel, while on the opposite side the insert is wide and flat, leaving more space inside. of the tire for the air. It will be easier for the biker to find the right tire pressure for their needs.
Two densities = more protection
For enduro, DH and ebike the rear insert is equipped with a coating with the same material but with a higher density. The result? In the event of strong impacts with rocks or any roughness, the black coating will distribute the impact over a larger surface ensuring the protection of the rim. All this in no way affects driving comfort
It does not absorb latex
The special polymer from which it is composed does not allow the latex to enter, let alone to bind to the insert.
Barzotto LD is compatible with all types of latex
Why is Barzotto better?
- The perfect balance between weight / resistance / softness will be able to improve your performance
- Because it is highly resistant to wear
- Easy to assemble, just follow the tutorial
- Supplied already in measure
- Doesn't stretch