- Kit consisting of different types of compounds, densities and layouts to meet the needs of even the most aggressive riders with a not exactly slender physical structure
- Depending on the combinations, in fact, it will be possible to obtain a much more pleasant and performing driving
- This system is also able to combine the plush effect of a spring suspension with the lightness and progression of an air suspension, and to act as a vibration damper.
- 2 pieces FT1408 / 109-26 PROIMPACT FT1 Gray Ø 26 - Square hole 8.4
- 2 pieces FT1232 / 57-26 PROIMPACT FT1 Pink Ø 26 - Square hole 8.4
- 6 pieces FT1288 / 72-26 PROIMPACT FT1 Brown Ø 26 - Square hole 8.4
- 1 piece CSTICK STICK from 32 to 36mm - Rod L290
With the universal kit of the ProImpact line, Andreani Group introduces an innovative tuning system that allows in a few steps to optimize the operation of the air suspension according to your needs and driving style.
Thanks to the FT1 it is in fact possible to intervene on the positive chamber of the air forks (stroke 90-130 mm) and modify the compression and extension curves as desired, thus making the suspension more progressive and effective even in the most accentuated roughness. This kit, designed to meet the needs of aggressive riding riders and not exactly slender physical structures, is composed of different types of compounds, densities and layouts which - depending on the combination chosen - will make riding your mountain bike much more enjoyable. and performing.