Reliable theft protection, high flexibility: EDGE Alarm 6000A
Scare bicycle thieves with its safety: in addition to the extremely safe mechanism, which distinguishes the devices of the BORDO series, BORDO ™ Alarm 6000A is the first folding anti-theft device in the world to trigger a 100 dB alarm in the event of an attempted tampering.
This is possible thanks to the "3D Position Detection" technology, which detects the smallest movements in all three dimensions.
The sensors of BORDO Alarm 6000A are able to distinguish burglary attempts from small involuntary movements that are generated, for example, when the device is closed or a shot from the ball.
In the latter cases, only a short acoustic signal is emitted without triggering the alarm.
The beeps also allow you to check battery status and activity.
- 5mm steel bars, with bi-color vulcanized cover, to prevent scratches on the bike
- The bars, the locking body, the connections, as well as the locking elements are made of special hardened steel
- Audible alarm of at least 100 dB for 20 seconds
- Alarm based on the ABUS 3D detection system, recognition of every movement of the device
- Intelligent alarm - In case of small or short movements, eg. bike hit by a balloon, the alarm emits only a short sound
- Different acoustic signals inform about the battery status, activation or alarm status
- The bars are connected with special pins
- ABUS Plus cylinder, for maximum protection against intelligent attacks eg. picking
- Level: 10
- Bag: without carrying bag
- Maximum circumference: 90 cm
- Weight: 1420 g
- Support: ST 6000/90 (not included)