AbsoluteBlack Graphenpads are the first pads in the world to use modified graphene in the compound for superior performance. AbsoluteBlack Graphenpads also feature a graphene plate coating and patented fins that generate an angular airflow.
- Predictability and power, allowing you full control over your braking
- Better modulation and faster stopping
- Increased confidence when descending
- No brake fade, more consistency and reliable braking feel corner after corner, even on the most demanding descents
- Very quiet, even on long descents
- Reduces hand fatigue due to the significantly reduced brake lever force required to achieve powerful braking compared to the competition
- First brake pads on the market to contain specially modified graphene in their compound, which significantly improves performance braking performance, durability and heat transfer to the rotor
- Thanks to the back plates fully covered with a graphene heat sink coating, it was possible to achieve a much greater heat transfer from the friction material to the cooling fins and , at the same time, increase heat radiation (IR spectrum) by more than 20%
- GRAPHENpads® are the only brake pads on the market that completely eliminate toxic copper
- Outstanding pad and rotor life of the brakes. According to tests, a single set of pads lasts an average of 8000 km (4900 mi) on hilly terrain. Graphene in the friction material of the disc pads also prolongs the life of the rotors by incorporating graphene particles into the micropores of the rotor's braking surface.
- They are made in the EU
- Compatiblity with SRAM G2 Ultimate, RSC brakes; Guides Ultimate, RSC, RS, R, T ; Avid XO Trail, Elixir 9 Trail, Elixir 7 Trail, Trickstuff Direttissima