Lubricant Care and Maintenance Workshop WD40 Bike The brand WD-40 was invented in 1953 in San Diego California from Rocket Chemical in a small workshop of three people. NASA had to solve the problems of corrosion and protection of electrical contacts on its rockets. Asked its suppliers to invent a water repellent (in English: Water Displacement). They tried 1, 2, 3 different formulas... finally the 40th was born perfect and WD-40. Initially WD-40 was used in the aerospace industry and the military, but the product has appeared so versatile that employees of the Rocket Chemical used it at home too. In 1958 the inventor Norm Larsen managed to put WD-40 in a can. Since then, WD-40 is used in both industrial (aerospace, automotive, mechanical, etc.) and at home. Today, WD-40 Company, took its name from its famous product and has become a world leader.
- Formula that does not attract dirt - Excellent lubricating properties in order to ensure perfect friction between the parts - Isolates from humidity - Formula compatible with all metals, plastics, rubber and wood - Prevents frictions and jamming of moving parts even in case of strong pressure - W
- 1 250 ml bottle + 40 ml - Double dispenser position - Cleans protects and reduces the friction of mechanical parts - It facilitates the removal of mechanical parts or nuts and bolts - It cleans and protects the most stubborn dirt, oil, grease and adhesive residues, leaving a nourishing protective
- Protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates and lubricates components - Eliminates and protects any surface from humidity - Removes grease, tar and glue stains from any non-porous surface. - Flexible straw in moldable and resistant metallic material - Maintains the shape in which it is pla
- 500 ml bottle - Double dispenser position - Cleans protects and reduces the friction of mechanical parts - It facilitates the removal of mechanical parts or nuts and bolts - It cleans and protects the most stubborn dirt, oil, grease and adhesive residues, leaving a nourishing protective layer - E
- excellent lubrication in all weather conditions - makes the shift softer - prevents wear and rust - recommended for chain, gearbox, levers and group