Varius Tools Tool Workshop SHIMANO Bike Shimano is a Japanese multinational manufacturer of cycling components, fishing tackle, and rowing equipment. The company was founded in 1921 and the first product put on the market was to freewheel mechanism for bicycles Shimano product sales constitute 50% of the global bicycle component market. Its products include drivetrain, brake, wheel and pedal components for road, mountain, and hybrid bikes. The components include: crankset comprising cranks and chainrings; bottom bracket; chain; rear chain sprockets or cassette; front and rear wheel hubs; gear shift levers; brakes; brake levers; cables; front and rear gear mechanisms or dérailleurs. Shimano Total Integration (STI) is Shimano's integrated shifter and brake lever combination for racing bicycles. The Italian firm Campagnolo as well as US based SRAM are Shimano's primary competitors in the cycling marketplace.
- Large size handle to use with 1/2” square drive tool such as TL-FC34, TL-FC33, TL-LR10/20, TL-UN66, TL-FC37 - Ergonomic handle - 376 mm long lever makes it easier to loosen tightly fixed parts - 3 position rotatable head (-90, 0, 90 deg.) with offset lever for easier use - At 90 deg. positi
- For installation of left hand inner dust cap - Hardened steel for rigidity and durability - Compatibility: SG-SD55/S500/S501/S505/S7000/S7001/S7051
- For removal of right hand internal assembly unit (32 mm/36 mm) - Can be used for 2 different lock nut sizes (32 mm/36 mm) on right hand hub cap - Compatibility: All models except DH-2R30/2R35/3R30/3R35
- For installation of right hand cone - Hardened steel for rigidity and durability - Compatibility: SG-E500/S505/S700/S705/S7001/S7051/C6060/C6061
- For fixing shifting inner cable at the required length (184 mm for 11s, 145 mm for 8s) - Compatibility: SL-S700 (11s), SL-S7000/7001-8 (8s)
- Installation and removal tool of lock ring for chainring - Adapter style to use with TL-FC36, TL-FC33, or TL-FC32 - Precise serration profile - Hardened steel for rigidity and durability - Compatibility: FC-M9100/M9120