New sealants and degreaser Peaty's
After retiring from the MTB world circuit at the end of 2016, downhill world champion Steve Peat did not take his foot off the gas, continuing to push himself to the limits of sport. Working with a team of scientists to produce revolutionary new products with natural benefits, he created the Peaty's brand.
Peaty's has been tested and tested by Steave Peat himself as well as by the best UCI World Rally Drivers Downhill World Cup and Enduro World Series.
The sealing liquid is available in the 120ml, 1 liter version and the 5 liter tank:
- Duration up to 6/9 months
- Do not dry and do not stick together
- Nano-platelet technology to quickly seal large holes
- Non-hazardous, non-toxic and 100% biodegradable
The degreaser is instead available in two versions, 1 liter with sprayer and 5-liter tank:
- 100% biodegradable
- Safe on all surfaces, including discs and pads
- Instant foaming action
- Dry use
- Rinse after 3/5 minutes