E-enduro 2018, an ''electrifying'' show!
2017 was the year of the breakthrough for E-Bikes; the first circuit in the world dedicated to enduro assisted pedal bikes was born in Italy.
This new formula has managed to involve a world of enthusiasts who until recently did not believe in the innovation and development of e-bikes.
He immediately had an unexpected success and a great media coverage, involving sponsors and organizers. All this allowed to replicate in style for 2018.
The circuit '' e-ENDURO Powered by Specialized 2018 '' comes back, and with many new features.
One of these is the calendar, which will present no more 4 but 5 trials:
- March 18 ALASSIO
- 15th April PIETRA LIGURE
- 29th July SELVA of VAL GARDENA
- 09 September BERGAMO
- October 14 VARAZZE
Ridewill, on the other hand, wants to take part in this new discipline.
In fact, for the entire year 2018 the rider Filippo Proserpio will support the team, working with the Team Torpado Sudtirol in the EEM1 category (age group 19-35)
The strong athlete from Como class 1990 will be present at all the tests on the calendar along with his new Torpado Xanto N.
The novelty of Torpado, already long tested and developed, represents the top of the range for the E-bikes of the Venetian house. The particularity is represented by the carbon frame, which makes it lighter than most of the e-bikes on the market. The 150mm hike and the new Shimano steps e8000 engine make it a perfect race car.
The competition formula remains simple and unchanged:
- The test is disputed on an appropriately marked path, within which there will be a variable number of Special Tests (PS) that can develop in ascent, plain or descent;
- The Special Trials may be of two types or classifications:
P.S Classe-M (Marathon)
P.S. G-Class (Gravity)
- The classification of the PS will be defined by the organization coordinated with the technical delegate according to the technical level and difficulties of the DPs
- The ranking is derived from the sum of the times of distance of the competitor in the special tests
Filippo is testing the new materials and becoming more and more familiar with the bike, the beginning is getting closer!
See you on March 18th with Alassio race!