AM80 by Atala: the ebike revolution of a traditional Italian brand
High quality, reliability and convenience together with an italian heart: all these values can be reﬂected in the new Electric System AM80 by Atala. The Atala AM80 project was born thanks to our R&D Dept to answer to a demand of high quality Ebike equipped with central motor and top performances. Due to an efficient Customers Care Center and a well-known Company as Atala the reliability is guaranteed on AM80. AM80 is commuting and fun and it’s range up to 160 Km; AM80 is 80Nm and it’s for everyone.
Drive Unit AM80
- SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY - Drive unit is designed using just the best technologies for electric motors
- RIDING EXPERIENCE OVER THE LIMITS - Power levels calibration is the result of many refinements, applied during the testing period, starting from a standard configuration. The final result? Maximum power, reliability, enhanced range and italian hearth
- BIKE AS A PART OF THE BODY - Seamless. In this way is often defined a series of components and people that become “just one thing”, in a perfect match to work with maximum efficiency.
- EASY OPERATION - The remote control, placed at the left side of the handlebar, is easily accessible by the thumb of the left hand and being small it doesn’t affect the operation of any other control.
- THE INFORMATION ALWAYS AVAILABLE - Speed, charge status and power level are important information for the rider and thus are larger and positioned at the top of the display. Visibility is ensured by the always-on backlight for good readability in all ambient conditions.
- BATTERY MANAGEMENT AND EFFICIENCY - Available on the display in a single screen, the instantaneous power information supplied by the motor, and by the rider, average mileage consumption helps the rider to manage battery remaining capacity, to never run out of energy.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - The lithium-ion technology allows to produce batteries with high capacity while maintaining a very low weight, thus ensuring a handling similar to a conventional bicycle.
- SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY - The BMS of EnergyPack is Smart type: this means that the motor and the display are in continuous communication with the battery to optimize the management of the current flow output from the battery and input to the engine.
- RANGE - The range shown is intended in ideal condition: flat terrain, approx. 15 km/h average speed, no headwind, approx. 20°C ambient temperature, high-quality bike components, tire tread and pressure with minimal rolling resistance, experienced E-Bike rider (always shifts gears correctly), additional weight (excluding bike weight) <70 kg.